Monday, June 13, 2011

Less than two days...

I'm so excited that I can barely stop to think!  Tonight after I got done with work, I went over to my parents' house for dinner with them and Julie & Rob.  We had to try out the new camcorder to make sure it worked and we knew how to use it.  Then Julie & Rob came to our house to see what to do about the cats and how to work the remote for the TV. 

Since they left, all I can think about is making sure I have everything packed - last minute laundry, toiletries, house cleaned, etc.  I have tomorrow still, but have some work things to wrap up still, as well as my manicure/pedicure and stopping at Children's Home Society to share my album that I made for my birth father with Kabin.  So much to do, it seems, and not enough time to do it!  I have to be careful about my nails tomorrow night, so I have to wrap everything computer/laundry-related up before 4:15 pm.

I can't wait to board the plane!

2 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage to you and your family I hope you are having a great time seeing the sites you haven't seen since you were too young to remember! I can't wait to hear about your reunion!!

    Sidenote: I think we are safe with the Coin Wars! The Gourde/Evens/Hockenberry team got BOMBED on Wednesday!! We are in 3rd place with -344 points followed by Graves at -1794 and then finally the losers at -6473! WHEW!! And we still have next Wednesday's triple points! I think Cara and Mike better get on their dancing shoes!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete